Anonymous said: You can say she isn't and pretend I'm racist, but Isabela is literally already white. She's a tan white woman.
Let me link you to the wiki, my friend.
Isabela is Rivaini! Varric calls her “Rivaini” throughout the game.
Do you know who else is Rivaini?
Is Vivienne a tan white girl?
Sorry, man, I don’t make the rules. David Gaider said so and he’s the showrunner here.
David Gaider wants to provide representation to many different ethnic people groups - many different characters of color in both the NPCs and the main characters.
So that pretty much proves it. Rivaini individuals are characters of color. They are not tan white people.
So get the fuck off my blog with your shitty racism.
Another girl being pretty does not make me ugly,
Another girl being smart does not mean I’m not smart.
Another girl being liked does not mean I am unliked.
I am perfect and incredible just the way I am, and any other girl is perfect and incredible just the way she is.
Girl competition needs to stop, and self love needs to start.
Anonymous said: Do you have anything on magical realism?
- Don’t explain the magic. In magical realism, things just happen without too much explanation and people accept it.
- Put the extraordinary in everyday situations.
- Everything needs to be realistic, with the exception of magic, the paranormal, the supernatural, and the odd.
- The extraordinary is part of the natural world for the characters, whether they can explain it or not.
- Your characters should not question oddities. They may wonder why something happened the way it did, but they won’t question the origin of the extraordinary or the inner workings of it.
- Black vegans exist
- Black lesbian exist
- Black gays exist
- Black romantics exist
- Black people with mental disorders exist
- Black people with eating disorders exist
- Black people with adopted kids exist
- Black Nerds exist
Keep the list going.
I need some faith and confidence regained
Breaking my never-reblog-“reblog-this-if”-posts rule.
i feel special thank you
Dark skin is gorgeous. <3
"Put down the bleach. Your skin is not dirt that needs to be cleaned out like yesterday’s shirt. You are comprised of sienna, chestnut, and warm mahogany. Dark as the night sky, constellations are tucked neatly underneath your bones. Your skin reminiscent of the hot chocolate that warms winter nights. Like rings around a tree stump, you too have history etched into your melanin. Don’t let the glaring whiteness, blind you from the beauty that you are. "